Thursday 20 August 2020

Learn a little, use a little

Here are some new kupu (words) for you to add to your Te Reo word bank. 

See if you can use some of them to create a pikitia (picture). Fee free to send it to me and I can pop it up for all to see! Karawhiua! (Give it a go!)

kapua – clouds Image result for clouds cartoon        putiputi – flowers Image result for flowers cartoon

maunga – mountains Cartoon landscape illustration. Sun. cloud, mountain - Download ...            te rā – sun cartoon-sun-vector-art - GreenSeal Cannabis

awa – river Cool River Landscape View Cartoon For Your Design Royalty Free ...      marama – moon Moon Cartoon photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors ...

rākau – tree How to Draw a Cartoon Tree | Cartoon trees, Tree drawing for kids ... whare – house Pin on maori images for kids

moana – sea Cartoon summer beach. paradise nature vacation, ocean or sea ...     whānau – family Taku whānau (My family) / Reomations / Unit 1 Ko au / Unit plans ...

2 comments:

  1. The te rā is certainly out at my whare today Mrs Harding! I have had to clase the blind so I can see the screen. My whanau are all in bed still so I am looking out in the garden at the big rākau with whero flowers.
    From Mrs Burge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ka mau te wehi Mrs Burge...you really are learning a little and using a little!!!

      Delete